The Ouray Ice Park is a non-profit organization that relies solely on memberships, sponsorships, and donations to operate one of the premier ice climbing venues in the world. It is home to more than 200 man-made ice and mixed climbs and, despite the high cost of operation, the Ouray Ice Park remains free and open for public use. Please consider becoming a member to help us keep the Ouray Ice Park free!
Ouray Ice Park Membership Levels:
- Basic membership – $40. That’s less than half the price of a single day ski lift ticket.
- My psych is high! – $80. Still less than a single day of resort skiing and you get an awesome Ouray Ice Park t-shirt.
- Ice Ambassador – $150. This level includes a super rad Ouray Ice Park hoody as well as a bonus perk of 10% off guided programs with San Juan Mountain Guides ($100 limit per year).
How to Become a Member of the Ouray Ice Park:
- Purchase a Membership Online
- Use the OIPI 2013-2014 membership form. Fill it out, and mail it back to us c/o: Ouray Ice Park Inc, P.O. Box 1058, Ouray, CO 81427
- Complete the form with your credit card number, scan it in to your computer and email it to us at email@example.com
Please allow 10-14 business days for your card to arrive. Please note, if you are coming into town you may purchase a membership at many local motels or at the Ice Park office located by the High Bridge — Open Thursday through Sunday 11am to 4pm.
If you have any questions regarding your membership order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 970-325-4288
Ouray Ice Park members enjoy the following benefits
- Discounts on clinics at the 2014 Ouray Ice Festival
- Complimentary copy of the Official 2014 Ouray Ice Festival Guide (while supplies last)
- 50% off a 1-year subscription to Rock & Ice Magazine
- 20% off all on-line orders from Brooks-Range Mountaineering
- Discounts at participating local businesses (see Travel Planner page for details)
- A tremendous amount of good climbing KARMA!