Thank you for your interest in the Ouray Ice Festival Elite Mixed Climbing Comp. Please fill out the application below and be as thorough as possible.
Notes for applicants:
- You must be a current Ouray Ice Park member to compete.
- You must familiarize yourself with the competition rules located at http://ourayicepark.com/ice-festival/competition-info/
- Your application must be received by OIPI on, or before, December 25
- Please submit your application on-line using the form below.
- Competitors will be selected based on their qualifications/experience by the Ouray Ice Park board of directors.
- Notification of final determination of your application will be sent out on, or before, December 30th.
- Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
- For additional information about the Ouray Ice Park, Ouray Ice Festival, or the festival competitions, please go to www.ourayicepark.com.
- $9,000 in prize money is available for the Elite Mixed Comp…
- 1st Place Men’s Division – $2,500 || 1st Place Women’s Division – $2,500
- 2nd Place Men’s Division – $1,250 || 2nd Place Women’s Division – $1,250
- 3rd Place Men’s Division – $750 || 3rd Place Women’s Division – $750
- Thank you for applying!
Please note: The entry/application fee for the Ouray Ice Festival Elite Mixed Climbing Comp is a current Ouray Ice Park membership – click here to get your membership now. If your application is accepted, your entry fee entitles you to:
- The prestige of a Ouray Ice Park membership.
- All the free ice climbing you can handle for the 2014/2015 ice climbing season in Ouray.
- A coveted slot in the Ouray Ice Festival Elite Mixed Climbing Comp.
- An All-access pass to the 2015 Ouray Ice Festival (i.e., free admission to all Ouray Ice Festival evening events).